Saturday, August 16, 2014

We Miss You Robin!

My sister, actress Missi Pyle, shares a hug with Robin Williams on the set of "The Crazy Ones" in Spring 2014


This is a sweet photo of my sister, actress Missi Pyle, sharing a heartfelt hug with Robin Williams on the set of "The Crazy Ones" this spring.  Robin was really on fire during that episode-the one where he presented the crazy eulogy at client 'Conrad's' funeral. Missi played Conrad's daughter...it was an excellent episode and the whole cast was great.  Missi's thoughts about meeting and working with Robin are posted below, a fitting tribute to a very worthy man. Didn't he make us all feel as if we knew him? -DeDe 


from Missi Pyle: 

     "I didn't know him. I just worked with him. One week last year. He was a huge light. I feel so lucky. He brought so much to us. All of us. So personally. I loved him as a kid watched him in Mork and Mindy. He was fearless and on fire. He inspired me to no end. I wish someone could have convinced him to stick around. We need him. Alas. I hope he finally finds peace. Rest in peace you beautiful man."


All the best music, blessings & peace to you!  DeDe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment