Saturday, July 29, 2017

#1 Hit on Blues Chart!: Sell Me Out by DeDe & New GRAMMY Membership!

Apparently now I'm a VOTING MEMBER of the GRAMMY Awards (Recording Academy)...exciting!


American music composer, DeDe Wedekind, Award-winning Singer-Songwriter from Texas and a member of ASCAP, has been accepted into the Recording Academy (home of the Grammy Awards), on July 21, 2017!

Please click on the below link to hear my #1 Blues song on the @Broadjam charts now "Sell Me Out"...I'm also #3 on the Overall Broadjam Earth Chart, and my music's also on many of their Top #Music #Charts now! Very cool. I appreciate your support by listening, sharing, buying, and liking my music!

Thank you!!!! DeDe :)

#1: Sell Me Out by DeDe WedeKind


dedewedekind.com
Youtube.com/1DWedekind
Facebook.com/DeDeWedekind
Twitter.com/DeDeWMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment